Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ephesians 4:24

and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness. NKJV
My old self is cast off and with a renewed mind I have been given a new man to put on, made like God in true righteousness and holiness; made set apart from the world in Christ and filled with life by his Spirit.

I have forgotten of late and regret it, but I want to once again pray for brokenness and continual renewal bringing me into a stronger and closer relationship with my Father and Christ.
(Preferably with minimum mental discomfort and bodily harm, but. . . His will be done and not my own.)

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling,
And to present you faultless
Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
To God our Savior,
Who alone is wise,
Be glory and majesty,
Dominion and power,
Both now and forever.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment