Friday, August 5, 2011

Acts 7:55

But he, being full of the Holy Spirit
gazed into heaven and saw the glory of
God, and Jesus standing at the right
hand of God, NKJV
How wonderous to be so full of the Holy Spirit and to have the heavens open to display the Glory of God and His son standing at His side.

I want to seek and glorify Him so that I may one day be wholly filled with the Holy Spirit and that the Lord might look on me and say, "I find favor with My child." and that when I die and go  to Heaven Jesus might smile on me and say, "Well done my good and faithful servant."

I want my life to be a glory to him who loves and who made me to be like Him.

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling,
And to present you faultless
Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
To God our Savior,
Who alone is wise,
Be glory and majesty,
Dominion and power,
Both now and forever.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment