Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Titus 1:1, accords with godliness,

Paul, a bondsevant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect and the acknowledgment of the truth which accords with godliness

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
Paul, who was a bondservant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, FOR the faith of God's elect and the acknowledging of the truth which is accords with godliness.

Written January 27, 2012
---
. . . To be honest I didn't really do this IBS. That paraphrasing of the verse after giving two translations was as far as I got. I had originally planned on just skipping it so no one would see but. . . that didn't feel right in sharing what I have done for IBS, even if it means including my distracted, funk of a mood empowered studies.

So, here is my 'muy mal' IBS in all it's infamy and glory.

Isn't it great God will even use an unreliable guy like me to glorify Himself? ;D

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are.. I often think of God as a architect. Designing the blueprints to carry out to the people and beautiful works come forth from it.

    ReplyDelete