Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mark 1:2, I send My messenger

As it is written in the Prophets:
"Behold, I send My messenger before Your face,
Who will prepare Your way before You." NKJV
Although we are not a prophesied John the baptist preparing the way for the Messiah's coming, we are all messengers called to prepare the way into the hearts, minds and souls of unbelievers. Of course, it is the Holy Spirit who calls them to Christ, but by God's choice we are used to open the way for Him to enter into their lives.

I am going to be more mindful to watch for an opportunity to share the gospel in some way today, praying that God would make known an opportunity and give me His words to speak that, even if I can't see the fruit today, I might in heaven come to know that I was picked to play some small role in leading them to a relationship with Christ.

Lord give me courage. God willing, amen.

Now to His who is able to keep you from stumbling,
And to present you faultless
Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
To God our Savior,
Who alone is wise,
Be glory and majesty,
Dominion and power,
Both now and forever.
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. God has lead your heart to help others, and he promises never to leave or forsake you. Just as the children you witiness to will always have the memory of your words to them in their hearts.

    ReplyDelete