Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Acts 17:25, as though He needed anything,

nor is He worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.
nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything.

We are his children who worship in Spirit and in truth.

More than any service or act of devotion, God cares for us, his children.

"More than the song I sing" God desires my everything, and I want to give him it joyfully.

I've been allowing myself to rollover and go back to sleep after the alarms have been turned off in our room, but I'm going to refocus on giving God my day by more intently giving him my mornings.

He isn't worshiped with men's hands, but I can glorify him in the secret hours of the morning by spending time alone with my loving father in heaven in thanks and praise, talking with him and thinking on the wonderful ways he works.

Written April 24, 2012
- - -

"More than what your hands are doing, where is your heart?" - Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment