Saturday, July 23, 2011

Acts 2:45

and sold their possessions and
goods, and divided them among all, as
anyone had need.
NKJV
They cared more for each other than mammon, their wealth and possessions.

I want to have that heart for my fellow brothers and sisters. To see that they have a need and to fulfill it without an outer or inner hesitation or outcry at what I might then lack, though I still have enough.

Even not having 'enough', knowing and having faith that the Lord will provide for my needs as well; content with that which He does provide, great or small, and knowing like this early church that Christ the Lord is all I need.

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling,
And to present you faultless
Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
To God our Savior,
Who alone is wise,
Be glory and majesty,
Dominion and power,
Both now and forever.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment